We provide high quality services in a technical industry, ensuring that our customers’ needs are met in the most proficient and professional manner possible.
We offer an exceptional work environment, including the following:
- a competitive salary range
- convenient working hours (typically 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- a flexible work environment
- three weeks of vacation per year and paid stat holidays
- a fantastic group benefits package
- monthly social events
- special draws and giveaways
If you are committed, hard working, and willing to learn, August Electronics may have what you are looking for. Current Openings:
- Shipping Lead
The Shipping Lead ensures seamless processing of outgoing shipments. The Shipping Lead understands the impact of this position to other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of outgoing items
• Forklift operation
• Organizing and maintaining inventory
• Preparing bills and other shipping documents
• Packaging goods to be shipped
• Communicating with shipping companies
• Perform quality audits of the condition of shipped goods for both incoming and outgoing items prior to signing off
• Ensure that shipments contain proper documentation and if multiple items per shipment, ensure item lists are complete.
• Problem solve for any cases of missing documents, shipments and deliveries.
• Maintain organized work area according to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Basic computer skills
• Punctual and reliable with a good work ethic
• High school diploma or GED.
• Online shipping, tracking and receiving experience utilizing FedEx, UPS, Purolator and DHL.
• 2 years’ experience as a Shipping Lead
• Knowledge of filling out waybills and bills of landing and international shipments.
• Working knowledge of safe packing methods.
• Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift truck.
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to give direction and lead other employees to complete the task.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Other duties shall be assigned as required
• Work is conducted in a manufacturing environment and requires lifting or moving materials (up to [50) lbs., pushing, pulling, bending, walking and standing.
• Interacts with employees and management.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Lifting or moving materials.
• Overtime as required